The 2017 conference was organised by:
- the PROMOTE network working on innovative approaches of competence oriented learning and VINFL in the field of business-academia mobility
- the IMPACT consortium which has developed a systemic approach to interconnect VINFL and the European Instruments (EQF, ECVET, EUROPASS) with learning technologies and
- the OWL project-team from the German Institute for Adult Education which provides an Open Web-based Learning Space for professional development for Adult Educators.
Please click on the logos on the right to access the websites of the projects.
The PROMOTE network has been working on innovative approaches of competence oriented learning and VINFL in the field of business-academia mobility. PROMOTE is an ERASMUS+ Knowledge alliance aiming at the promotion and validation of key comptempetences in European mobility schemes like ERASMUS and KA1 mobilities, volunteering and internships.
- with state of the art learning technologies (combining moodle, mahara and LEVEL5 validation software),
- combining attractive competence oriented and situative learning approaches with validation instruments.
The Open Web Based Learning space (OWL, in German EULE) is an open web platform designed to transmit, via open educational resources, the psycho-pedagogical content needed for continuous development in adult educational (AE) settings.
It is created and run by a team from the German Institute for Adult Education (www.die-bonn.de) and promotes CPD for a community of more than 500.000 professionals in AE in Germany.
The platform offers learning opportunities to develop teaching competence as well as an infrastructure for the exchange and collaboration between adult educators in online communities of practice.