IMPACT has produced a portfolio of instruments and tools to make VINFL more attractive on the practical level.
It had two main development pathways:
- To create a holistic learning approach which aims at embedding validation into the learning process to cretae interfaces of a systematic utilsation of validation in practical learning situations.
- To design and pilot learning technological solutions that connect existing learning open source technologies with validation software
- To create an attractive base for KA1 providers who want to market their courses on a high quality level including validation of learning outcomes and competence oriented learning.
On this page all official products, services and background materials can be found.
The IMPACT project has been developed to achieve the following outputs:
- the IMPACT survey
- the technical specifications (provided on the Open-ECVET-website)
- the validation environment
- the IMPACT platform as rich open learning space (you are currently working in this section)
- the market place for KA 1 providers (the REVEAL platform for high quality KA1 courses)
- A qualification course for educational professionals for COL and VINFL (the IMPACT course that you are currently browsing in)
- The IMPACT implementation strategy.
Please download the IMPACT public reports related to our workpackages from the folder below:
Datei(en) zum Download
O1#0_IMPACT_stocktaking_compilation.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [1.2MB]
O2_specifications.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [2.1MB]
O3#2_IMPACT_report_self_assessment_validation_environment.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [2.4MB]
O3#1_IMPACT_ECVET_project_integration.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [5.9MB]
O4#1_IMPACT_Learning_space_manual.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [1.3MB]
O5_IMPACT_KA1_platform.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [3.2MB]
O6_IMPACT_Training_Concept.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [1.4MB]
O7#1_IMPACT_Implementation_report.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [2.3MB]
O1#4_IMPACT_stocktaking_ECVET_projects.pdf Details- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 [8.9MB]
The IMPACT Open Learning Space
The IMPACT Open Learning Space is a support platform for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for educational professionals who want to develop their competences on Innovative, blended learning and validation approaches.
I contains accompanying materials of the IMPACT Face-to Face course (offered as KA1), a framework for profesisonal competence related to planning, delivery, validation and evaluation of learning, a large scale, growing reporsitory and a validation area based on the LEVEL5 approach.
The open learning space consists of open source learning technologies (e-Portfolio, LMS) and validation software.
Erasmus+ KA1 Course Platform
IMPACT developed a platform as showroom for course providers that offer high quality KA1 courses. The platform offers a range of information about KA1 courses and mobilities and aims to match providers, sending institutions and learners. The quality approach is based on the criteria set up by the GINCO network.
The website Open-ECVET.eu has been set up as a tool to analyse specifications used by European ECVET pilot projects in regard to their application of the ECVET recommendations of the European Commission.
The website was developed as a basis for a specified ECVET ontology. An ontology would not only make projects and results comparable, but also enable practitioners to check whether they apply the ECVET taxonomy in a correct way.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.